Scout Elves are always creating new hiding spots, leaving surprises and flying to the North Pole to see Santa each night. So, it's no wonder your little ones may ask, "Why is it I've never seen my Scout Elf moving?" To help you answer this tricky question, find the official answer here, straight from the North Pole!
The truth is, Scout Elves only move when they are certain noone else is around. This is because when they're with you, they must fulfill their duty for Santa, watching and listening to every single thing that happens in your home. Santa can only create his nice list when he has this info, so it's one of the most important duties of the Christmas season! If your little one is still curious, share with them some of the North Pole facts below all about Scout Elves and catching them on the move.
Facts About Scout Elves on the Move
- Seeing a Scout Elf moving is as rare as seeing Santa Claus on Christmas Eve.
- Scout Elves are trained using top-secret North Pole methods to hold their position for a very long time, so they can fulfill their Christmas duties to watch, listen and report to Santa!
- Sometimes, Scout Elves appear to be in the same spot in your home, but they are always on the move.
- Some people have tried for years to catch a Scout Elf moving.
- Scout Elf stakeouts are fun events some families participate in where they hunker down and try to catch their elf moving. If your little one is fascinated by the idea of catching your elf on the move, you could participate in your own Scout Elf stakeout, complete with your favorite snacks, games and a pair of binoculars to check in and see if you've noticed any slight movement from your elf!
Interested in finding out the answers to some of your most burning Scout Elf questions? Brush up on all your North Pole Knowledge!