Elf Pets® Breakfast Party
Your Scout Elf is back and thrilled to celebrate their return with a yummy breakfast bash. Ready to play chef, your Scout Elf will whip up adorable kid-size pancakes honoring their Elf Pets® pals.
- Your elf’s favorite pancake batter, mixed and prepared according to package or recipe directions
- Seedless red grapes
- Your elf’s favorite whipped cream
- Chocolate chips
- Kiwi slices
- Instructions for the reindeer pancake: For the reindeer face, your elf will whip up one pancake about 4 inches in diameter and another about 2 inches in diameter plus two spherical shapes for the ears and six elongated shapes for the antlers. As shown in the picture, your elf will assemble the pancake pieces to form a reindeer head and use chocolate chips for the mouth, a grape for the nose and a dollop of whipped cream topped with one chocolate chip for the eye.
- Instructions for the Saint Bernard pancake: For the Saint Bernard face, your elf will whip up one pancake about 4 inches in diameter and another about 2 inches in diameter plus two spherical shapes for the ears. As shown in the picture, your elf will assemble the pancake pieces to form a Saint Bernard head and use grapes for the eyes and nose, chocolate chips for the mouth and a raspberry for the tongue.
- Optional decoration: To add a cheery touch to every plate, your elf will top kiwi slices with raspberries.