Skip to main content
- To show you that they’re able to deliver your letters to Santa at warp speed, your Scout Elf will create a printable wheel showing you just how quick they can be!
- First, your elf will print and cut out the Scout Elf Express Wheel.
- Using a brad, your elf will attach the arrow to the middle of the wheel, making sure it is loose enough to be turned. (Helpful hint: your elf may crease the arrow down the middle so it stays in place more easily.)
- On a piece of paper, your elf will leave a note asking you to write your own letter to Santa using the Scout Elf Express Delivers Letters to Santa® kit and leave it out for them to deliver to Santa. (Helpful hint: letters written on regular-sized paper are too big for an elf, but with the Scout Elf Express Delivers Letters to Santa® kit, your letter can shrink to elf size—perfect for delivery to the North Pole!)
- Finally, your elf will wait to see where you place the arrow on the Scout Elf Express wheel so they know how quickly you’d like for them to fly your letter to Santa!
Legal [General, 1, 2]