1. Print out The Elf on the Shelf® New Year’s Eve Party Hat template shown on the next page.
2. Color the template using markers or crayons.
3. With an adult’s help, cut out template along dotted lines.
4. Form template into a cone and tape ends together with the flap hidden.
5. Decorate the hat using materials of your choice! The Scout Elves used glitter, pom-poms, and ribbons!
6. Cut a piece of string or yarn long enough to reach from one side of the hat to the other. Make sure it fits around your chin when you put the hat on!
7. Attach string to the inside of the hat, using tape.
8. Count down to 2014!
You May Also Like...