- ★ Color printer
- ★ Paper (1 piece of printer paper and 1 large piece of red construction paper)
- ★ Scissors
- ★ Tape or glue
- ★ 1 brad
- ★ Hole puncher
Scout Elves at Play™ Tools:
- ★ Scout Elf Message Cards
- ★ Glacier Grips
- To track all the Christmas spirit your family’s collecting by performing good deeds, your Scout Elf will print out this official North Pole Nice-O-Meter and arrow on printer paper, and cut them out along the solid lines.
- Next, your Scout Elf will mount the Nice-O-Meter on a piece of large red construction paper with tape or glue.
- To attach the arrow to the Nice-O-Meter, your elf will use a brad.
- After punching a hole in the top of the construction paper, your elf will hang the Nice-O-Meter from a Glacier Grip (helpful hint: Glacier Grips work best on smooth surfaces, like mirrors or tile).
- To inspire your family to do kind deeds, your elf will sit next to a Scout Elf Message Card and hold onto a pen so that you can cross off all of the nice tasks your family completes this holiday season!