- ★ Frustum-shaped milk chocolates
- ★ Mini pretzels
- ★ Mini candy-coated milk chocolates
- ★ Candy eyeballs
Scout Elves at Play™ Tools:
- ★ Scout Elf Message Cards
Claus Couture Collection® Clothing:
- ★ Sweet Tees
- Your elf wanted to make a yummy treat that looked like the Elf Pets® Reindeer! To create this sweet and savory treat, your elf will break mini pretzels in half to form “antlers.”
- Next, your elf will place a frustum-shaped milk chocolate (a bucket-shaped chocolate treat with caramel in the center) on top of a mini pretzel and place it in a 250-degree oven for 3 minutes to melt the chocolate slightly.
- While the chocolate is still soft, your elf will stick two candy eyeballs and a mini candy-coated milk chocolate “nose” onto the treat.
- With a Scout Elf Message Card, and wearing a Sweet Tee, your elf will invite you to try one of the treats!