- Color printer
- Card Stock
- Scout Elves sure know how to have a swinging good time! To create a thrilling throwback party, your Scout Elf will print and cut out the jukebox, music notes and records.
- Next, your elf will fold the jukebox along the dotted lines.
- To attach the jukebox’s back inside flaps to the side flaps of the front of the jukebox, your Scout Elf will use tape.
- After placing the top of the jukebox inside the hole at the top of the jukebox, your elf will use tape to hold it in place.
- With a little more tape, your Scout Elf will decorate the room with the mini records and music notes.
- Once your elf puts on the Holiday Harness and Rockin’ Reindeer Skirt, she’ll be ready to dance all day! (Helpful hint: the Holiday Harness works best on smooth surfaces, like mirrors or tile!)