White and black writing icing
Red candy-coated chocolates
1. To pay homage to their best friends at the North Pole, your scout elf will create an edible ode to the Elf Pets® Reindeer! Using the items above, your elf will:
2. Follow the package instructions on the baking chocolate to melt it in a deep bowl.
3. Take two candy canes at a time and, holding the long parts of the candy canes together, dip the long parts in the melted chocolate.
4. Set the candy canes on a wax-paper lined baking sheet. (Your elf presses the candy canes firmly together after placing them on the baking sheet to make sure they stick together.)
5. Place a red chocolate coated candy on the candy canes, a little more than halfway up the candy canes.
6. After making the desired number of treats, your elf places the chocolate-coated candy canes in the freezer to harden.
7. After about an hour, your elf will remove the candy canes and use the writing icing to draw small eyes just above the red candy nose.
8. Present you with the chocolatey treats to eat!