Reindeer Candy Canes
- Candy canes
- Baking chocolate
- White and black writing icing
- Red candy-coated chocolates
- Wax paper
- Baking sheet
- Follow the package instructions on the baking chocolate to melt it in a deep bowl.
- Take two candy canes at a time and, holding the long parts of the candy canes together, dip the long parts in the melted chocolate.
- Set the candy canes on a wax-paper lined baking sheet. (Your elf presses the candy canes firmly together after placing them on the baking sheet to make sure they stick together.)
- Place a red chocolate coated candy on the candy canes, a little more than halfway up the candy canes.
- After making the desired number of treats, your elf places the chocolate-coated candy canes in the freezer to harden.
- After about an hour, your elf will remove the candy canes and use the writing icing to draw small eyes just above the red candy nose.
- Present you with the chocolatey treats to eat!