- Candy-coated chocolates
- Miniature chocolate chips
- Small envelope or an empty seed bag (available at stores with gardening supplies)
- Glue or tape
- When Scout Elves have a craving for sweets, they can use some of Santa’s magical candy seeds to whip up some phenomenal North-Pole worthy treats! Your elf will bring back some magical candy-coated chocolates from the North Pole in a small envelope or empty seed bag with a logo glued onto the front that says, “Magic North Pole Seeds.”
- Your elf will leave out a note asking your little ones to plant some of the seeds in a small planter or cup and cover the seeds with miniature chocolate chips—which look exactly like soil!
- Before you wake up the next morning, your elf will be sure the seeds have grown into a beautiful lollipop garden that is good enough to eat!