- ★ Small dinner rolls
- ★ Ground beef
- ★ American cheese
- ★ Ketchup
- ★ Mustard
- ★ Cocktail wieners
- ★ French fries
- ★ Dish towel
It looks like your Scout Elf has worked up a little appetite from flying to the North Pole! To satisfy the hunger, your Scout Elf will create a mini picnic atop a dish towel by:
- Shaping the ground beef into mini burger sliders that will fit on small dinner rolls.
- Cooking the burgers (because they’re smaller, they’ll need less time than a normal-sized burger on the grill or in the skillet).
- Dressing the burgers with ketchup and small squares of cheese.
- Cooking cocktail wieners and folding them into the top halves of the dinner rolls.
- Dressing the mini hot dogs with a squiggle of mustard.
- Cooking a small order of french fries to go with the main dish.
- Digging into this meal fit for an elf!