Scout Elf Oasis
- Piece of fabric (18 inches long, 5.5 inches wide)
- Hot glue gun
- Chopstick, skewer or dowel
- Yarn (44 inches)
- Using scissors, your elf will cut a piece of fabric into a rectangle that’s about 5.5 inches wide and 18 inches long—the perfect length for lounging!
- Next, your elf will create two pieces of wood—from a chopstick, skewer or dowel—that are the same width as the fabric, about 5.5 inches, and place them to the side.
- Using scissors, your Scout Elf will cut two pieces of yarn that are each about 22 inches long.
- The elf will then fold the ends of the fabric over the piece of wood and yarn and secure in place using a hot glue gun.
- Once the glue dries, your elf is ready to hang the hammock between the two finest houseplants he or she can find!