The Elf on the Shelf snowflake template and folding guide
Cutting out festive paper snowflakes is one of a scout elf’s favorite way to create quick, fun decorations! With the help of The Elf on the Shelf® snowflake template and folding guide, scout elves are able to cut out these adorable adornments featuring elf shapes!
1. First, they’ll cut off the top of the template along the dotted line.
2. Then, they’ll fold the template diagonally, as shown in diagram A on the folding guide.
3. Following diagram B on the folding guide, your scout elf will fold the template again as shown.
4. Next, your scout elf will place their template on top of diagram C in order to fold the paper into perfect thirds, making sure the picture of the elf shows up on top!
5. Once folded, your scout elf will cut the top area parallel with the elf off for easier handling, as shown in diagram D.
6. Cutting along the lines of the template, your scout elf will cut out the elf. A hole punch will be used to create the eyes.
7. After the elf shape is cut out, your scout elf will unfold the paper to reveal a beautiful snowflake decoration! Using string, these unique snowflakes can be draped around a room for a quick Christmas upgrade!