1. Trace the hands of each family member onto the back side of the scrapbooking paper. To make two hands at once, trace the hand after folding the paper in half. Try using different colors or patterns for each family member!
2. Cut out the hands. You will need about 10-12 hands for each wreath, so that hands of the same family members may need to be used multiple times.
3. Form the hands into a circular wreath shape, each hand overlapping slightly. Glue or tape the hands together as you go to secure them in place.
4. Cut a piece of ribbon and tie into a bow; secure to the bottom of your wreath with tape or glue.
5. Display your wreath on your front door, the family refrigerator, or anywhere else in your home!