Sweet Treat Boxes
- Color printer
- Card stock
- Double-sided tape
- Print and cut out the treat box squares.
- Fold each square in half to make a triangle.
- Place the triangle on a table with the longest edge towards them.
- Fold the left corner of the triangle across to the right side so that the top edge is a horizontal line.
- Bring the right corner across and crease.
- Fold the top edge down and crease to hold the treat box in place.
- Add a fun tag, banner or message to make this surprise extra sweet!