Skip to main content
- Green crepe paper (in two shades)
- Decorative spheres (available at craft stores)
- First, your Scout Elf will pick out a wall in your home to create this festive tree.
- Using scissors, your elf will cut approximately 50 strands of green paper (in two different shades) that are a foot or two longer than the distance from the floor to the ceiling.
- With tape, your Scout Elf will secure the crepe paper to the wall or ceiling at one central point.
- Once secure, your Scout Elf will arrange the dangling ends of the crepe paper in a circle on the floor, securing each end with tape so that it looks like a paper Christmas tree.
- For a final festive touch, your elf will arrange the decorative spheres on the ground, and sit above the creation to watch the fun!
Legal [General, 4]