Scout Elf Snowflakes
- The Elf on the Shelf® snowflake template and folding guide
- Hole punch
- First, your elf will cut off the top of the template along the dotted line.
- Then, your elf will fold the template diagonally, as shown in diagram A on the folding guide.
- Following diagram B on the folding guide, your Scout Elf will fold the template again as shown.
- Next, your Scout Elf will place their template on top of diagram C in order to fold the paper into perfect thirds, making sure the picture of the elf shows up on top!
- Once folded, your Scout Elf will cut the top area parallel with the elf off for easier handling, as shown in diagram D.
- Cutting along the lines of the template, your Scout Elf will cut out the elf. A hole punch will be used to create the eyes.
- After the elf shape is cut out, your Scout Elf will unfold the paper to reveal a beautiful snowflake decoration!
- Using string, these unique snowflakes can be draped around a room for a quick Christmas upgrade!