- “North Bowl-a-Rama” sign printable
- Wooden craft sticks
- Mini bowling set or peppermint sticks
- Icing (optional)
- Print out the “North Bowl-a-Rama” sign below and the bowling alley on the next page.
- Cut them out along the solid lines (including the two solid white lines on the red part of the bowling alley).
- Fold along each dotted line, starting with the top flap.
- Fold the sides of the top flap inward.
- Fold the sides of the front of the bowling alley inward and tape them to the top flap’s folded sides.
- Tape wooden craft sticks to the back of the bowling alley to help it stand up.
- Tape the bowling sign to the top of the red bowling alley.
- Set up a mini bowling set (available online or at party stores), or use peppermint sticks (broken up into inch-long segments) as pins.
- Keep the peppermint pins in place on a piece of card stock by using icing to help them stand in place.
- Grab a round peppermint candy to serve as a bowling ball!