With a little shaving cream and food coloring, this elf created “marblelous” Christmas-inspired artwork to put on display!
- White shaving cream
- Food coloring
- Paint brush
- White paper or card stock
- Piece of plastic
- Your elf will create the base of the “marblelous” paint by squeezing small drops of food coloring onto a plate of shaving cream.
- Using a paint brush, your elf will swirl the food coloring into a unique design.
- After, they will cut small squares of white paper or card stock.
- They will place the paper onto the shaving cream and lightly rub the paper.
- Then, they will flip the paper over and use a piece of plastic to scrape off any remaining shaving cream.
- Ta-da! The food coloring and shaving cream mixture, a.k.a. marble paint, has created a beautiful design! Helpful hint for elves: These steps can be repeated as many times as you want with different colors to create new designs.