Skip to main content
- Gingerbread House printable
- Color printer
- Print and cut out the gingerbread house on the cardstock. (Helpful hint: your elf will make sure to cut along the slit between the green roof and brown flap next to the front of the house.)
- Fold along each of the lines.
- Lay the house flat on a table with the blank side facing up, and fold each side of the house up, keeping the plain brown rectangle flat on the table.
- Starting with the two brown tabs attached to the front of the gingerbread house, tape each tab to the wall or roof piece that it naturally touches. All tabs should be taped inside the house.
- Sit near their cottage to show off their handy cookie carpentry work.
Legal [General, 2]