Skip to main content
- Christmas lights printable
- Color printer
- Card stock
- Hole puncher
- Print and cut out the gray and colored strips on the card stock.
- Fold each colored strip along the dotted lines.
- Tape the gray strips end-to-end to form five separate rings.
- Take one colored strip and tape one end to the inner wall of one gray rings.
- Tape the remaining end of the colored strip to the other side of the gray ring.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all faux lights have been completed.
- Use the hole punch to create two holes on the gray rings in the same spot where you taped the colored ends of each strip. Repeat this process until all lights have been hole punched.
- Thread string through each faux light.
- Hang the lights high for a piece of décor that lights up the whole room!
Legal [General, 2, 4]