Just Dropping By To Say Hi
- Coffee filter
- Hot glue gun
- Decorative paper (optional)
- Your Scout Elf can float in from their long North Pole journey using a simple parachute craed from household items, like a coffee filter decorated with colorful paper or stickers.
- Using a ball of string, your elf will attach the loose end of the string to the inside of the coffee filter using a hot glue gun, being sure to leave several inches of string between their torso and the parachute.
- Then, they’ll wrap the string around their chest several times, making sure they’re nice and secure.
- After that, they’ll bring the ball of string back up to the parachute, making sure to cut the string to match the other side of string already glued to the parachute.
- After using a hot glue gun to secure the second piece of string to the parachute, they’re ready for their nighttime flight. Geronimo!