- Craft sticks
- Ribbon or string
- Green marker
- To craft a mini tree ornament that looks perfect on your big tree, your Scout Elf will start by cutting craft sticks so that seven sticks stacked together create a tree shape. Your elf will also cut a small stump out of a craft stick.
- Next, your elf will use a green marker to color the sticks the perfect pine color.
- Using glue, your elf will glue together the seven sticks from largest to smallest, creating a triangular tree shape.
- With glue, your elf will attach the small stump to the bottom of the longest stick.
- To create an ornament hanger, your elf will use a piece of ribbon and glue each end to the back of the shortest stick, a.k.a. the top of the “tree.”
- Finally, your elf will trim the tree ornament with colorful pom-pom “ornaments”!
Legal [General, 1, 2, 4, 6]