Crafty Christmas "Lights"
- Small balloons
- Green plastic or paper cups
- Ribbon or string
- Tape or glue dots
- To light up your home, your Scout Elf will create a set of colorful faux string lights! To start, your elf will blow up small balloons in a variety of colors.
- Next, your elf will use tape to attach green cups to the end of each balloon as shown.
- Using more tape, your Scout Elf will attach the bottom of each cup to a piece of string or ribbon.
- Once they think the string of "lights" is long enough, your elf will attach it to the mantel using tape, and wait for you to be enlightened by their creation!