Christmas Tree Collage
Scout Elves are always ready to jump into an activity that combines two well-loved pastimes: playing hide-and-seek and decorating! Your elf will create one of the most memorable moments of the season using festive decorative tape, simple decorations, funny sticky notes and holiday-themed trinkets to deck the wall with a Christmas tree collage. Off-the-wall hilarity will happen when they hide in the tree—the ultimate surprise to greet children in the morning.
- Low-tack decorative tape from Scout Elves at Play® Stick Quick or other decorative sticky tape
- Painter’s tape
- Oversize gift bow
- Miniature gift bows
- Miniature Christmas ornaments
- Miniature holiday-themed items
- First, your Scout Elf will create a tree shape by tearing off and attaching low-tack decorative tape to the wall, starting at the bottom with a horizontal base line and completing the triangle shape with two strips of tape that are of equal length.
- Next, your elf will trim the tree with a zigzag garland made with low-tack decorative tape in a contrasting color.
- Using painter’s tape, your elf will attach an oversize bow as a tree topper and then fill in the tree by attaching miniature gift bows, colorful ornaments, ribbon, notes and other holiday items easily found around the house.
- Finally, your elf will hide in the tree using decorative tape to attach their arms and legs.