Camp Scout Elf
- Small twigs
- Fake leaf (orange and yellow)
- Mini marshmallows
- Fabric glue
- Print two copies of the pattern on the next page on cardstock and cut out the patterns along the designated lines.
- Fold the tent along the dotted lines (for each sheet of paper, one of the ends should be folded toward the blank side of the cardstock, and the other end should be folded toward the patterned side of the cardstock).
- Take the ends of each sheet of paper that are folded toward the blank side of the cardstock and tape them together to make the top of the tent.
- Tape the other sides of the tent down onto a flat surface to make sure the tent stays in place.
- Cut two pieces of felt: one piece 13 ½ inches by 3 ½ inches, and one piece 9 ½ inches by 3½ inches to create a sleeping bag.
- Lay the longer piece of felt on the bottom and the shorter piece on the top. The two pieces of felt should be aligned along the bottom, 3 ½ inch edge.
- Glue the bottom edge of the sleeping bag together, as well as the two sides of the sleeping page where the felt overlaps.
- Lay a mini marshmallow out as a pillow.
- Make a small circle out of pebbles to create a fire pit.
- Gather small twigs and lay them against each other in the fire pit.
- Use a fake leaf to create “fire.”
- Stick a twig through a mini marshmallow and roast it or lay down in the sleeping bag.
- Enjoy this outdoorsy oasis!