Breakfast of Scout Elf Champions
We’ve seen Christmas trees but never one quite like this! Your Scout Elf will decorate a milk carton to look just like a tree—the perfect festive backdrop to enjoy their morning cereal!
- Jug of milk
- Green food coloring
- Pom poms
- Color printer
- Card stock/paper
- Elf-sized bowl
- The Elf on the Shelf® Sugar Cookie Cereal
- First, your elf will turn a jug of milk green by adding food coloring.
- Then, they will decorate the jug Christmas tree style with ribbon and pom poms.
- They’ll hide out in the fridge, too, with their own mini bowl of The Elf on the Shelf® Sugar Cookie Cereal. Helpful hint for elves: A ramekin makes an easy elf-sized bowl or search for one at a local craft store.
- As a finishing touch, your elf will print and cut out the mini cereal box included in the printable and wait for you to find them!