1. Print out The Elf on the Shelf® silhouette template.
2. Cut out the silhouette template using scissors; it can also be cut out by an adult using a precision craft knife.
3. Decoupage the silhouette template cutout to the pumpkin, making sure it is centered. Let it dry.
4. Gently brush decoupage finish over the top of the silhouette - be careful not to disturb the placement. Let dry.
5. If any white paper is still showing around the edges of your silhouette, use a black permanent marker
to touch it up.