Have a fun pre-party decorating activity and add a special personalized touch with Elf On The Shelf® DIY birthday cup designs! These are free birthday cup designs that you can print and prepare at home. All you need is a color printer, printer paper, scissors, craft glue, clear cups and ribbon.
You just click Download to get your DIY birthday cup design, and print out copies. Follow the instructions listed to create personalized birthday party cups at home and add a fun touch to your birthday decor.
1. Print out The Elf on the Shelf® Birthday Logo and polka dots and cut out on dotted lines.
2. Wrap ribbon once around the middle of one cup, securing with glue.
3. Glue The Elf on the Shelf® Birthday Logo to the ribbon & cup, hiding the seam in the ribbon.
4. Glue the small polka dots around the logo.
5. Once you are happy with your design, drop some glue into the bottom of a new, undecorated cup; slide your decorated cup into the new cup, making sure that the decorated cup is secured inside by the glue in the bottom.
6. Repeat steps, creating as many cups as you need for each party guest.