1. Print out the Christmas card template (on the next page) on letter sized (8 ½” x 11”) paper. Select borderless printing if possible. If not, printing as is will be fine too!
2. Once printed, fold the template in half horizontally and then in half again on the vertical fold line, making a 4¼” x 5 ½” card.
3. Next, cut thin strips of construction paper in various colors; using the line on the template as your guide, glue the strips of construction paper to the template to create a Christmas tree (see picture).
4. Trim the ends of the construction paper strips that you have glued so that they match up with the edge of the card.
5. Let dry, then write your holiday note.
6. Place the card in a standard envelope (4 3/8” x 5 ¾”); address and send to whoever you wish!