- 1 can condensed milk
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 2 tbsp. salted butter
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- Tall microwave-safe bowl
- Flat-bottomed dish
- Sprinkles (or any other toppings of your choosing)
- Candy wrappers
Makes approximately 15–30 truffles
- POUR the cocoa powder and condensed milk into a tall microwave-safe bowl, and whisk them together.
- CUT the butter into small chunks, and put them in the bowl.
- MICROWAVE for 3 minutes.
- STIR the mixture with a whisk until it is smooth.
- MICROWAVE for an additional 3 minutes.
- REMOVE the bowl from the microwave, and whisk in the vanilla extract.
- Evenly SPREAD the mixture in a flat-bottomed dish.
- REFRIGERATE for 2 hours.
- REMOVE the mixture from the fridge, and using lightly greased hands, roll 1 ½ teaspoons of the mix into a ball. Repeat.
- ROLL each truffle through the toppings of your choice, and then, roll them in candy wrappers.
This recipe may contain ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in certain individuals. Before using our recipes, always check the ingredient list and food labels of all ingredients and be sure to seek advice from a qualified physician if needed.