Welcome your Scout Elf home during Scout Elf Return Week™(Nov. 27–Dec. 4) with a grand entryway. Involve your little ones in the creation of this easy craft project that will glamorously guide your elf to his or her landing spot. To create this simple yet stylish idea, follow the instructions below.
- Red velveteen fabric (about 10 yards)
- Sturdy tape
- Paper and markers
- Use the scissors to CUT your red velveteen fabric into a long walkway. Make your walkway whatever width and length you need to based on where you plan to place it in your home.
- USE the tape to secure one end of the fabric to a mantel, shelf or wherever else you’d like your red carpet to end—and your Scout Elf to land!
- Let the rest of the fabric DRAPE down and run along the floor.
- Using the paper and markers, MAKE your Scout Elf’s arrival complete with a hand-crafted note welcoming them home for the holiday season!
Your elf is sure to feel especially fancy when they see the special red carpet your family has rolled out just for them!
Scout Elf Return Week™ is just about here! Don’t forget to share stories and photos of your elf’s return with us on social media using #ScoutElfReturnWeek! We can’t wait to see!
Please remember that when attempting the craft included in this post children should always be supervised by an adult. When using crafting supplies or products, always read manufacturer’s instructions and warnings.