When October strikes, the pumpkins come out! As the unofficial mascot of millions of All Hallow’s Eve celebrations, the pumpkin is the perfect pick for an October recipe! Along with your little ones, create these petite treats using the Scout Elves’ simple seven-step recipe and you’ll create plump little pumpkins perfectly sized for snacking!
- ★ 12 oz. package of orange candy melts
- ★ Twist pretzels
- ★ 3 tbsp. coconut oil (optional)
- ★ Orange sugar sprinkles
- ★ Green candy-coated chocolates
- ★ Fork
- ★ Wax paper
- FOLLOW the melting instructions on the package for the orange candy melts.
- MIX in 3 tbsp. coconut oil to give the candy melts a smoother consistency (optional).
- Use a fork to DIP the pretzels, one-by-one, into the candy and place each onto a piece of wax paper.
- PLACE a green candy-coated chocolate as the stem of your “pumpkin” while they are still wet.
- DUST each pumpkin with orange sugar sprinkles while they are still wet.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to COOL.
- POP one of these petite pumpkins into your mouth and enjoy!
Looking for October recipes that are so good it’s scary? Look no more! The Scout Elves found a frighteningly delicious recipe for Candy Corn Hot Cocoa!
This recipe may contain ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in certain individuals. Before using our recipes, always check the ingredient list and food labels of all ingredients and be sure to seek advice from a qualified physician if needed.