Here’s a treat grandparents will love! The Scout Elves made a special booklet just for kids to give to their grandparents! Fill in the blanks, decorate with plenty of color and sparkle, and put the pages together. It'll be a special gift of love for someone who loves you so much! Have fun!
Download the PDF and follow the instructions to make a Grandparents’ Memory book!
- Color, draw and fill out the pages in this book.
- Cut template out; fold in half shortwise.
- Fold back one edge to the middle fold.
- Fold back the other edge to the middle fold.
- After unfodling the sheet, fold longwise.
- Refold shortwise, then use scissors to cut along the dotted line.
- Refold longwise; holding each end, push to the middle to open up cut section.
- Push cut section all the way in.
- Fold the left edge over to create the cover. Now it’s a book!