- They have to answer letters! Year round, Santa’s mailroom grotto is a buzz with letters and messages from kids all over the world, and Santa counts on his Scout Elves to help organize, sort and even respond to some of the special notes. Tell your little ones that although their elf may be gone, they can message them as often as they’d like! Visit Santa's virtual mail room here.
- Your elf may be a part of a special North Pole project. The North Pole is always undergoing upgrades and Santa needs all hands on deck to bring things like his marshmallow igloos for elves up to par.
- Elves must undergo the latest and greatest training. Part of a Scout Elf’s job is to watch and listen during the holiday season to report back to Santa. To do that, elves must stay up-to-date on the newest tips and tricks for scouting, and they have to prepare to pass Scout Elf Training Camp!
- Santa’s reindeer need tending to! After their long trip around the world, Santa’s reindeer need lots of rest and relaxation. Some Elf Pets® Reindeer may return to their families after this flight, but many others return to the North Pole. The Scout Elves are able to lend a hand in the stables to care for the reindeer who live at the North Pole all year!
- Elves love to spend time with their friends. Just like you and your friends, elves love to talk and spend time together and they have plenty of news to report to one another after their fun-filled seasons!
We hope you enjoy your last few days with your Scout Elves. Don’t forget to follow us on social media to see all the exciting action from the Scout Elf Command Center on Christmas Eve!