Just like the big man in red, the Scout Elves love sweet treats, especially when they involve cookies! Lucky for them, Mrs. Claus is always letting them experiment with new recipes in her kitchen at the North Pole. This week, the elves created one of their most scrumptious confectionary concoctions yet—cookies and cream dream dip! So if the April showers are keeping your family inside, try this delectable dessert dip—perfect for an after dinner snack, movie night indulgence or Saturday afternoon surprise!
- ★ 1 8 oz. package of whipped cream cheese
- ★ ½ cup butter
- ★ 1 cup whipped cream
- ★ 1 cup powdered sugar
- ★ 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- ★ 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ★ 8–12 chocolate sandwich cookies
- ★ Zipper storage bag
- ★ Whisk
- ★ Spatula
- ★ Cookies, crackers or fruit to dip
Makes approximately 10-12 servings
- Using a whisk, BEAT the butter and cream cheese together until fluffy.
- ADD in the whipped cream, brown sugar, powdered sugar and vanilla extract and beat it with the whisk until smooth.
- Place 10 chocolate sandwich cookies in a plastic zipper storage bag and CRUSH them into fine pieces with your hands.
- Using a spatula, FOLD the crushed chocolate sandwich cookies into the mixture.
- USE the remaining cookies to garnish the dip, and dig right in!
Come see what else is cooking in Mrs. Claus’ Kitchen!
This recipe may contain ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in certain individuals. Before using our recipes, always check the ingredient list and food labels of all ingredients and be sure to seek advice from a qualified physician if needed.