Some bunny at the North Pole is thinking of you! It’s the Scout Elves and Mrs. Claus, who teamed up to create sweet pastel treats that double as easy Easter desserts. Kids will love decorating these bunny cupcakes to serve as a welcomed break from more traditional Easter sweets. Here’s to “hopping” your family has an excellent Easter!
- Sugar sprinkles (in whatever colors you want for the bunnies and their ears)
- Large marshmallows
- Mini chocolate chips
- Pink candies
- Brown sprinkles
- FILL small bowls with the colors of sugar sprinkles you’d like to use.
- Create two perfect bunny ears from one large marshmallow by CUTTINGit in half diagonally using a pair of scissors.
- DIP the sticky sides of each marshmallow half in sugar sprinkles.
- Frost a cupcake with white frosting and ROLLit through sugar sprinkles. (Helpful hint: the Scout Elves used white, yellow and blue, but you may use any colors you like.)
- Using toothpicks, SECUREthe marshmallows to the outer edge of the cupcake.
- To CREATEthe bunny’s face, use mini chocolate chips for eyes, a pink candy as a nose and brown sprinkles as whiskers. (Helpful hint: for their bunny cupcakes, the Scout Elves used pink licorice candies cut in half.)
- HOP right into enjoying these easy Easter cupcakes!
Looking for other delicious sweet treats? See what other yummy recipes are waiting in Mrs. Claus’ Sweet Treats!
This recipe may contain ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in certain individuals. Before using our recipes, always check the ingredient list and food labels of all ingredients and be sure to seek advice from a qualified physician if needed.