These beachy treat cups are the Scout Elves’ way of saying, “Aloha!” to one of the warmest months of the year. The Scout Elves whose families live in warm-weather climates were inspired to create this summery snack, which features gelatin the hue of crystal-clear waters and graham cracker beaches. Enjoy this warm weather treat with your family while soaking in the summer sun!
- ★ 1 package of blue gelatin
- ★ 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- ★ Round peppermint balls
- ★ Drink parasols
- ★ Teddy bear–shaped graham crackers (approximately two cups crushed, and individual pieces)
- ★ Round gummy candy
Makes approximately 3 dessert cups
- MAKE the gelatin and pudding according to package directions.
- POUR the gelatin into plastic desserts cups, leaving room at the top to fit the other ingredients.
- REFRIGERATE the gelatin for approximately 4 hours.
- In a zipper lock bag, CRUSH about two cups of the teddy bear–shaped crackers.
- When the gelatin is set, SPREAD a thin layer of pudding on top, followed by a layer of the crushed graham crackers.
- DECORATE each cup with teddy bear–shaped graham crackers, peppermint “beach balls,” drink parasols and gummy “life preservers.”
Summer is a time for treats! Find your perfect sweet snack in Mrs. Claus’ Sweet Treats.
This recipe may contain ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in certain individuals. Before using our recipes, always check the ingredient list and food labels of all ingredients and be sure to seek advice from a qualified physician if needed.