It’s been more than six months since the holiday season swept in, leaving your eyes a twinkle and your heart aglow. Now, as spring fades to summer one thing is getting very clear—your family can’t wait to see its red-suited Scout Elf visitor again! Here are the 10 tell-tale signs that you and your kids are truly, deeply missing your Scout Elf.
- Everyday household items remind you of your Scout Elf and how creative he or she is.
Who knew that peppermints could double as a festive set of checkers?
- Your kids write Facebook messages to their Scout Elf at least ten times a day—and eagerly wait for his reply each time.
“Dear Elfie, it’s been 15 minutes since my last message…”
- Your kids still run around the house when they wake up on the off chance that their Scout Elf decided to return early.
You never know…
- You’ve considered getting your Christmas decorations out early.
That will speed up your Scout Elf’s return, right?
- Your kids are already on their best behavior—just in case any pre-Christmas reports get back to their Scout Elf.
Must…make…the nice list…
- You still read The Elf on the Shelf®: A Christmas Tradition every night before bedtime.
After all, the joy of the holidays is meant to be felt year round!
- Your kids still wear their Elf on the Shelf pajamas every night.
It doesn’t matter if it’s June, they’re the most comfortable—and adorable—pajamas ever!
- You bought a bag of marshmallows just to make a tiny igloo.
You just want to be ready for your elf’s next visit; there’s nothing wrong with that!
- Every cookie, cake, pastry, crepe, pie, s’more, scone, parfait and drop of syrup reminds you of your elf and her insatiable sweet tooth.
What you wouldn’t give to sip some syrup with your best elf friend right now!
- You’re already anticipating the start of Scout Elf Return Week when you’ll be reunited with your beloved Scout Elf friend.
Only 170 days, 11 hours, 14 minutes and 35 seconds to go—but who’s keeping track?