It’s been more than six months since the holiday season swept in, leaving your eyes a twinkle and your heart aglow. Now, as spring fades to summer one thing is getting very clear—your family can’t wait to see its red-suited Scout Elf visitor again! Here are the 10 tell-tale signs that you and your kids are truly, deeply missing your Scout Elf.
- Everyday household items remind you of your Scout Elf and how creative he or she is.
- Your kids write Facebook messages to their Scout Elf at least ten times a day—and eagerly wait for his reply each time.
- Your kids still run around the house when they wake up on the off chance that their Scout Elf decided to return early.
- You’ve considered getting your Christmas decorations out early.
- Your kids are already on their best behavior—just in case any pre-Christmas reports get back to their Scout Elf.
- You still read The Elf on the Shelf®: A Christmas Tradition every night before bedtime.
- Your kids still wear their Elf on the Shelf pajamas every night.
- You bought a bag of marshmallows just to make a tiny igloo.
- Every cookie, cake, pastry, crepe, pie, s’more, scone, parfait and drop of syrup reminds you of your elf and her insatiable sweet tooth.
- You’re already anticipating the start of Scout Elf Return Week when you’ll be reunited with your beloved Scout Elf friend.
Who knew that peppermints could double as a festive set of checkers?
“Dear Elfie, it’s been 15 minutes since my last message…”
You never know…
That will speed up your Scout Elf’s return, right?
Must…make…the nice list…
After all, the joy of the holidays is meant to be felt year round!
It doesn’t matter if it’s June, they’re the most comfortable—and adorable—pajamas ever!
You just want to be ready for your elf’s next visit; there’s nothing wrong with that!
What you wouldn’t give to sip some syrup with your best elf friend right now!
Only 170 days, 11 hours, 14 minutes and 35 seconds to go—but who’s keeping track?
Do these signs sound familiar to you? Don’t forget that you can see your Scout Elf outside of the Christmas season by inviting them back for your little ones’ birthdays! Find out more about The Elf on the Shelf®: A Birthday Tradition here.